At Envee we believe that the objects and interiors you live with should be unique and refined.
- Red Dot Design Concept 2017
- Award of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
- Salone del Mobile, Salone Satellite, Milan 2018
- Zealous X, young artists exhibitions, London 2016
- Haper's Bazaar, July 2018
- Dobre Wnętrze magazine, July 2018
- Wallpaper magazine, cover, April 2015
- Chinese Modern Decoration Home Magazine, April 2015
- Onet Kultura
ENVEE PRODUCT AND INTERIOR DESIGN:
We are passionate about simple and tasteful design, placing great importance on detail. Our intention is to apply this ethos to day-to-day products, giving them sculptured, high-end, architectural form. Working with local craftsmen, all of the pieces are handmade with a carefully selected palette of materials and finishes.
Envee products have been acclaimed internationally - Brinkk sideboards were awarded with the prestigious Red Dot: Design Concept Award in 2017, and also have been featured in many magazines and websites.
Envee Founder, Natalia Wieteska, is a Polish designer, working in the field of furniture and interiors. She gained experience working in high-end design studios in Poland, Spain and United Kingdom. Her passion for design, gives her the motivation to create new, challenging projects that fit within the ideals of the Envee ethos.
CV available upon request.